The software has to stay ahead with the continuously evolving technology as the computer hardware is improving by increasing the computing speed and performance. We have all seen the size of HardDisk or memory reducing by size and increasing incapacity. To remain compatible with hardware, the software industry is in a continuous grind to deliver the best outcome.
Similarly, Tally Solutions spends huge amounts on innovation and making the latest technology compatible with the Accounting application Tally and provide a seamless experience in a technology migration. A Tally user needs to renew Tally Software Service (TSS) on its expiry, to continue to avail all product upgrades and features, though it’s not mandatory but good to have. We often update our mobile phones whenever a new update arrives, so for a critical business application, it should be very much important.
What are the Benefits of TSS in Tally?
- Access important Business Reports on the go, from a web browser, on any device, anywhere. Safe and sound!
- Stay updated on our latest release to ensure that our Tally cates to your ever-changing business requirements.
- Experience the ease of our Banking and Payment Services.
- Synchronize data across your head office and branches, factories, or warehouses, with zero hassle.
- Enjoy 24X7 business connectivity with our Remote Access Services and manage your business from anywhere in the world.
Yes, you can renew the TSS subscription even before the end of the validity period. The new subscription will remain valid for a period of 12 months from the date of expiry.
All the latest releases of Tally are made available in the “Product and Feature” center. With a click of a button, you can upgrade to the latest release.
No. With every new license, you will get a TSS validity of 12 months.
Not at all! Your product continues to work, minus the updates and upgrades, even if you choose not to upgrade your TSS.